play.ccnetmc.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/Xn35DhyPQq
Click to join
Welcome to CCNet!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
The NCR-Alaskan Crisis
Mother_Anarchy Member
4 posts
2 topics
3 months ago

Due too Jokes made at Alaska's expense, a Crisis between the Alaskans and the NCR has kicked off.

The Alaskans Demand that British Columbia be ceded, and that the NCR stops making jokes. The Crisis has been manifested in skirmishes in the south. Canada has Refused to help either side, and with the NCR recovering from the Civil War, and Election day around the corner, Can the Californian dream survive? Or will it be washed away by the Alaskan Storm?

Stay Tuned!

aliitsme Member
6 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

GLORY TO NCR.

ALASKA WILL FALL.

FOR THE CALIFORNIAN REPUBLIC!!

Agressivepig22 Member
1 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

alaska is way more skibiti rizzler than ncr

Last edited: 3 months ago x 1
Aiden Member
3 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

I actually consider the NCR-Alaskan crisis to be a waste of time. NCR has been a dick to Alaska, but Alaska asking for stuff in return is guaranteed to anger NCR. I personally think both sides should just shut the hell up and ignore it, but that's just me. I've talked to both sides, and I personally think both sides need to control themselves. Both sides, I feel, are spending too much time beefing with each other than actually spending time to help their nation. I just really hope for a quick end to this conflict so that I don't have to hear any yapping from either side.

~this post was written by an imbecile~