play.ccnetmc.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/Xn35DhyPQq
Click to join
Welcome to CCNet!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Turmoil in Eterna Maya
ChickenKing06 Member
5 posts
5 topics
3 months ago

Democracy in Eterna Maya has always been a fragile thing. Driven by communist ideology, it was Nuxyr who reformed the nation into a direct democracy after the old ruling council was banned for duping, a bold and audacious move in a server where autocrats reign supreme and residents are reduced to serfdom. Yet the elites did not see it that way. Their grip on power was threatened, and they silently plotted behind the scenes to undermine the system.

Microwaved1 was elected President after a vote with a historically low turnout. His Libertarian Party beat the "old guard" Eternalist candidate by a single vote, a shockingly upsetting result within the nation. Microwaved is a roleplayer who does not understand the affairs of state, they said. His victory had been an accident! The elites had been defeated again, but this time they would have their revenge. For now the President is locked out of the nation Discord server, depriving him of his ability to govern. His orders are ignored, the military runs itself. A mere figurehead, Microwaved1 has no supporters in the deep state nor wields any real power.

Democracy is on trial in Eterna Maya. The next election will be the most pivotal in the nation's history. Will the nation remain a direct democracy or return to autocracy? Will Microwaved1 scrape enough votes to cling onto power? And will he sacrifice his libertarian ideals to assert this authority?

x 1 | x 2
PCJunkei Member
3 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

ETM was never communist

Microwaved1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

I wouldn't say I'm a roleplayer who doesn't understand the state I'd say I was a leader of state who didn't understand the military. Otherwise thats pretty accurate.

Last edited: 3 months ago