play.ccnetmc.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/Xn35DhyPQq
Click to join
Welcome to CCNet!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
The Canadian Times: The Fall of Fort Tertia
Tre_2020 Member
7 posts
6 topics
about 1 month ago

The Canadian Times: The Fall of Fort Tertia

On this day, July 21st 2024, Fort Tertia, formerly known as Fort Evolution, was plundered right before daily tax collection and thus fell to ruin. The town was then swiftly looted. Even the chests that had useless items in them were destroyed, leaving nothing but a partially destroyed building. This was 6 hours ago. It’s likely that the criminals caused more damage during that time. The criminals in question are the Vinovians. Some wonder why, after teaming up together against another foreign entity, did they attack the fort. It all goes down to ego.

You see, it was the Vinoivans that desired to merge with the Canadian Dominion. Despite Vinovia’s fight with our friends, the Cultist Empire, the leaders of Canada discussed terms of the merge but the merge ultimately failed to occur. Because of this, the Vinovians decided to siege Tertia, like they did in the past, making them enemies once again. Interestingly enough, other enemies of Canada even joined the siege to ensure the collapse of the fort.

But do not be deceived. I have lost everything once before and have built and rebuilt several times during my CCNET journey. This is merely a minor set back. In fact, I am grateful for losing this fort for I am an adventurer at heart and the forts were like chains holding down my wings. This grants me the freedom to go back to my roots for a short while before resuming the construction plans of my new town, Tertia Olympia!

Stay tuned for more updates. This has been Lord Tre_2020 of the Canadian Dominion. Good morning, good afternoon, and good night!

Microwaved1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

Tre, bring back Tertia! 

GamingGoneDope Member
2 posts
0 topics
about 1 month ago

These are the demands sent by your coleader btw :

- Vinovia receives an Atlantic Port

- Vinovia may not attend sieges or siege regions against nation allies.

- Vinovia may not help Coalition nations in sieges or siege regions

- Vinovia will disband and all towns in the nation will join the Canadian Dominion.

- Vinovia must turn their fort (Chicago) peaceful.

- Vinovia may elect one person to become co-leader of the Canadian Dominion

- Vinovia will become it's own province within the Canadian Dominion and thus vote on a Premier of their province

- Vinovian residents will be Canadian Dominion residents and thus will adhere to the same rules and responsibilities as any other citizen .

Last edited: about 1 month ago x 1
Fak4 Member
19 posts
0 topics
about 1 month ago

I love Floritania