play.ccnetmc.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/Xn35DhyPQq
Click to join
Welcome to CCNet!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
A.
MaryaMizuki Member
1 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

A, or a, is the first letter and the first vowel of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its name in English is a (pronounced /ˈeɪ/), plural aes. It is similar in shape to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives. The uppercase version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar. The lowercase version can be written in two forms: the double-storey a and single-storey ɑ. The latter is commonly used in handwriting and fonts based on it, especially fonts intended to be read by children, and is also found in italic type.

In the English grammar, "a", and its variant "an", are indefinite articles.

hehe...

x 3 | x 2
Taakot Member
7 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

A best letter.

Indeed.

The screams...

x 1 | x 1
<span style="color:#080c7d"><em>One with the universe,</em></span><br /><span style="color:#080c7d"><em>Return me to stardust.</em></span>
S3xyBerry Member
6 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

E.

<p>esport</p>
Taakot Member
7 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

This is utter blasphemy, Berry.

<span style="color:#080c7d"><em>One with the universe,</em></span><br /><span style="color:#080c7d"><em>Return me to stardust.</em></span>
Kingstanchez Admin
4 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

ae

<3

ImagineDraggin Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

this wAs A very pleAsurAble thing to reAd.

snoobpilled Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

Well, get this! The first glyph of the English script is HORRIBLE! I will never use it -- you won't force me!

greymesa Member
7 posts
0 topics
6 months ago

awesome sauce

“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.”

TheBean1616 Member
10 posts
4 topics
5 months ago

I am extremely pleased with this post however I must disagree and say that E is superior