The Baltic Sea and the North Sea have been becoming more and more active, with some of the biggest naval powers having their arsenal there. Thats why I had the idea of making a new naval siege region: The Baltic naval siege region.
It will have 2 claims: The line of claims of Appolonia and the new canal claimed by Etisten (956, -6884 & 1400, -7568).
The region will be placed in the middle of the north sea, at 368, -6780.
Not to mention that this suggestion is taking the canal it took a team of people 18 hours to make and making it into a siege region is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, but you are putting an extra siege region in Europe AND conveniently right in the middle of Nordic territory.
They want another siege region to make the canal built useless,typical enemy behaviour,because the need for a north sea outpost isn't relevant at all,a more important one would be maybe in Asia like near Singapore imo
Just to give you a clear view of how shitty your arguments are:
- "Killing tech" aka removing unbalanced shit (except for anti-tank rifle).
- The channel HRE built is not hard to block or shit like that.
- This idea was solely from Rattly, don't address his bad ideas to his whole nation.
- If you want more naval fights just go to each siege region instead of fighting only Suez.
- We already have 2 siege regions in the Atlantic, we don't need more.
- The proximity of fleets to a siege region should not be promoted, instead, ships should travel a bit to get there.