play.ccnetmc.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/Xn35DhyPQq
Click to join
Welcome to CCNet!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Punishment Appeal Format
galacticwarrior9 Admin Member
20 posts
13 topics
over 2 years ago

Answer the following questions accurately and honestly.

Take it seriously and convince us that we should lift your punishment.

Incomplete or incorrect punishment appeals will be rejected.

1. On which platform were you punished? (Minecraft Server/Discord Server)

2. What is your username? Provide your Discord name (including the discriminator) if you were punished on Discord, and your in-game name if you were punished on Minecraft.

3. If you were punished on the Minecraft server, please provide below the link to the punishment on our punishments database.

4. Why do you think you were punished? This is your own opinion.

5. Do you think you deserved this ban? (Yes/No)

6. Why should your punishment be lifted?

7. Please send links to screenshot evidence to support your claims of innocence below (if applicable).

8. I declare that I have answered these questions accurately and to the best of my ability, and I accept that my punishment may be lengthened if I am found to have included misleading or incorrect information. (Yes/No)

x 2 | x 1
CooperBobo Member
1 posts
0 topics
about 1 month ago

Hi ive been playing for a few months on the server and got banned. The reason was for hacking i just got them for a few hours and was just testing how long it will take for me to get kicked. i did not expect a perminate ban. i do believe i deserve it for hacking and if i get a unban i swear i will not use them ever again just please let me on. Thank you for your time -cooperbobo