play.ccnetmc.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/Xn35DhyPQq
Click to join
Welcome to CCNet!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
New Website
galacticwarrior9 Admin Member
18 posts
12 topics
over 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

This is our provisional new website, which for now succeeds our old Enjin-based website. Enjin has served us well since 2013, but its age was quickly becoming apparent and the company has shifted its focus away from its web management division.

This new website includes a new suggestions page to replace the unstructured (and often chaotic!) #suggestions and #feedback-discussion channels on Discord. It also has a resources section where you can share your own texture packs and schematics with the community. Ban appeals, staff EOIs and wiki contributor applications can be found through the "More" dropbar on the navigation bar.

Please let us know if you find any problems!

Zaify

***Admin note: Staff EOIs are submitted through a form once again. The link redirects you to that form, and the link is included in the "More" dropbar.

Last edited: over 2 years ago x 7
Perpltxed Moderator
10 posts
2 topics
over 2 years ago

Test

x 2 | x 1
Hydrx_ Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

Bussin'

PuR1Fy_exe Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

Goodgame zaify

x 2 | x 1
<p><span style="color: #e74c3c; font-family: Arial; font-size: 14px; background-color: #1c1c1c;">I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it through out the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m freaking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege. Thank you for being so understanding</span></p>
SadKnight_ Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

Hello, This Is Cool.

Last edited: over 2 years ago x 1
Stahart Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

Pog

Taakot Member
7 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

So, guys, we did it. 😤

<span style="color:#080c7d"><em>One with the universe,</em></span><br /><span style="color:#080c7d"><em>Return me to stardust.</em></span>
policepig1 Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

this is so weird on mobile

Torque Member
1 posts
0 topics
over 2 years ago

Life

S3xyBerry Member
6 posts